Godshill

in the county of Isle of Wight

Laxey Wheel from the Snaefell Mountain Railway

Laxey

in the county of Isle of Man

The Grey Horse Pub, Penshaw, County Durham

Penshaw

in the county of Tyne & Wear

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

attractions not listed

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Philip Cross
Philip Cross
quotePosted at 16:37 on 31st July 2013
Hi sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place. Just uploaded some pics from the national railway museum york. But couldnt find it in dropdown list. So ive put them as york. Hope this was ok. Regards Phil.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 20:47 on 31st July 2013
  Hi Phil, I can see the national railway museum  as an attraction already there waiting for you to put pics on- there are 69 pics already there.  If you resubmit them enter " The National Railway Museum " with the attraction button highlighted and load up your pics. You can then go into " your pictures " and find the ones you did not put into the right place and delete them yourself. OR you can go into " Your Pictures " find each pic and hit the edit button and scroll down to find the " Change Location " section and move it youself again. The second method does work as the other day halfway through pressing trousers I suddenly realised I had put Launceston Castle into Lostwithial and called it Restormel. Good luck whichever way you go Phil.
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 21:23 on 31st July 2013
Having done the very same thing on occassions I would suggest the 2nd method 'change location'. Easier than deleteing and having to resubmit.
 Please login to post to this thread...