Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Pantiles at Royal Tunbridge Wells

Tunbridge Wells

in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Is there anything wrong with POE?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:07 on 18th May 2009
I cant get into my own photos. I have been trying to see what photos I have posted so that I can add more. After clicking on a folder and a ten minute wait, nothing, the pointer just sits there. I also have problems looking at the latest posts. I have tried other sites that I visit with no problems at all. Anyone else getting the same problem?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 19:09 on 18th May 2009
Hi Peter i have not had any problems i was on last night and just today  but seems to be ok..;-0
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:11 on 18th May 2009
Hi Peter, I just tried three different members, including yours and got them all okay. Internet cache?
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:34 on 18th May 2009

Thanks Ron. Not the cache, I cleaned that out. But it is only POE that I have a problem with. All other sites are OK. I even ran virus and spyware checkers and found nothing. I will just have to try again later.

Thanks Debbie. I was on earlier with no probs. Oh well, try later. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:37 on 18th May 2009
What have you changed recently Peter? Try a restore.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:45 on 18th May 2009
Not changed a thing  Ron. But I can see my latest photos. Going to the top and selecting latest. So for now I will have to do it that way. Thanks anyway. I tried all the usual checks and found nothing wrong at this end.  I will have another check later.
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:13 on 19th May 2009
hope you get it fixed soon Peter ;-((
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 12:29 on 19th May 2009
Thanks Debbie. I just dont know whats wrong. I cant even see my latest post's now,via my photos,or my highest rated. I have no problems on other sites only here. I just cant find anything wrong at my end. I have never had a problem in the years I have been here,this is new.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:46 on 19th May 2009
On 18th May 2009 19:07, Peter Evans wrote:
I cant get into my own photos. I have been trying to see what photos I have posted so that I can add more. After clicking on a folder and a ten minute wait, nothing, the pointer just sits there. I also have problems looking at the latest posts. I have tried other sites that I visit with no problems at all. Anyone else getting the same problem?

MG......here's another 'little' problem for you! Are you able to determine anything from what Peter is saying? By the way acronym 'MG' is Maria Grazia, she's brilliant, she's lovely, she's clever. There MG will that help?

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 13:28 on 19th May 2009
perhaps youve got a 'worm' or a 'bug' thats come in on the back of another download peter, there have been one or two around recently