Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Netley Castle

Netley

in the county of Hampshire

Trebah Gardens

Falmouth

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

POE headquaters, can you help?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 21:38 on 28th March 2009

I've been making my way through the churches picture tour, bookmarking the page when I needed to leave the computer, except the last time, when I accidentally exited instead     .

Is there any way I can get back to page 809 without having to go page by page, by page?

I am consoling myself with apple and blackberry crumble, but it won't last forever, so please help   .

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 00:33 on 29th March 2009
Sue, this is the link to page 809
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 00:46 on 29th March 2009

Smiley bowing 036.gif Thank you Maria!

How did you do it? Is there a way for me to do it without paging it one by one? 

MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 02:08 on 29th March 2009
I retrivied it from the database but even if you can't do that, you can go by 25 pages at a time actually, by clicking on the "..." right at the end of the number list on each page. That's not much if you left on page 3,200 but it can be enough helpful in all the other cases:)
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 03:03 on 29th March 2009

Thank you again Maria. Of course I have no idea what 'retrieving from the database is' though I did know I could jump several pages at a time.

But I have it bookmarked, and hopefully won't make the same mistake of exiting before saving.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:14 on 29th March 2009
On 28th March 2009 21:38, Sue . wrote:

I've been making my way through the churches picture tour, bookmarking the page when I needed to leave the computer, except the last time, when I accidentally exited instead     .

Is there any way I can get back to page 809 without having to go page by page, by page?

I am consoling myself with apple and blackberry crumble, but it won't last forever, so please help   .

LOL! I love the banging your head on the computer bit...I do that at least once a week!

Glad the situation was resolved...isn't Maria our Angel? Innocent Smile

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:06 on 29th March 2009
Hi Sue, retrieval from the database is not something you or I can do, so thanks from me to MG for taking the initiative!
 Please login to post to this thread...