Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Information Bureau at Snape Maltings

Snape

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

Chipping Ongar Main Street, Essex

Chipping Ongar

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Please, enlighten me....

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:49 on 9th August 2008
On 7th April 2008 15:18, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
Yep Sue, I already said I'm one of the sane ones lol. Nice Pic Bertieboy (hope you realise this is what we will be calling you in future lol)

I am afrid Lyn is right Bertie (I like that name it makes me think of Bertie Wooster, another show I love!), over here, in the states, we have a saying: only give your name your rank and your serial number. The less information the enemy has on you the better. Of course, only certain people in this forum (and they know who they are don't they Ron and Peter) would use any personal info against you.

All kidding aside, welcome Bertie and I hope you enjoy our wild and crazy family here at POE!Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:50 on 9th August 2008
Diana, I would never tell anybody anything personal about you, not even about your twisted right toe, so there! And then there's your little pinky finger, you know the one with two nails growing!
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 19:29 on 9th August 2008

Raon,

It sounds as if Diana should be in the Smithsonian Institute for Human Oddities. 

L
L
quotePosted at 20:23 on 9th August 2008
I'm glad to see you back as Ray, Ray... and not that disgusting monstrasty of a pink  prawn lol
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 20:38 on 9th August 2008
Even a prawn has feelings Lyn! He feels like a prawn most of the time!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:02 on 7th April 2009

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but I have tried to start a couple of new threads but when I try it just comes up blank and doesn't appear on the list with other threads.

I've tried logging off POE and even cleaned by cash and then shut off my computer and re-booted it but still no luck trying to post new threads.

I am not sure if this is a problem with the site or with my computer?  Any suggestions?Undecided

Edited by: Diana Sinclair at:7th April 2009 16:09
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:52 on 7th April 2009

Just had a quick chat with C&S and they say all okay their end. I have just tried to start a new thread also and it was okay for me. Might seem like a rather stupid comment or question Diana, but are you logging on correctly? OK.................you don't have to say things like that, I was only trying to help!!! LOL

Maybe the PC is having a 'senior moment'. Hope you get things sorted, can't be without the 'Queen of Threads' can we? I guess it will be interesting to hear what other members have to say.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:29 on 7th April 2009
LOL! Thanks Ron and POE for checking it out. Apparently, it's just me who is having the problem...I'll keep trying.  I hope they don't all decide to kick in all of a sudden and we end up with a dozen identical threads!
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:56 on 7th April 2009

You could try registering under Diana S, then seeing if you can start threads. If you can't, then it has to be your computer.

Just an idea, and maybe one C&S might not approve of. 

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 20:01 on 7th April 2009
Thanks Sue!  But I think I'll wait and try it again tomorrow...maybe my computer is just being weird.Laughing
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4