Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

SALTHOUSE BROAD, RIVER BURE

Salthouse

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

How is Beaconsfield ?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Aaaa Bbbb
Aaaa Bbbb
quotePosted at 18:11 on 5th January 2012
Hi, and happy new year to all! :)

I'll be moving in England for attending a course in beaconsfield, so what I ask you is:
How is Beaconsfield? there are many parks (I like running, training)? How is the life there (fun, cost of living)?
Specially, how long it takes to reach the center and which transport?
Maybe there is a better place (whereas i will attend the course in Beaconsfield)?

Thank you :)
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:35 on 5th January 2012

Aaaa Bbbb, what sort of name is that for us to call you as a member of the POE family?

Hopefully, as you realize that we are a very friendly bunch of people you will allow us a name.

As for Beaconsfield - well its a Market Town with Pubs and St Marys Church for starters. It's also an expensive area to live in so hope you don't want to buy a property there, unless that is you have a healthy bank balance and somewhat better than average.

By the way, welcome to POE from Anna and Ron.

Eduardo Magueta
Eduardo Magueta
quotePosted at 02:25 on 11th March 2012

Hello.
First of all sorry for invading your topic Aaaa Bbbb, but I am in the same situation as you. I'm Portuguese and I'm also hoping to move to Beaconsfield for a course by next January and by the little research I made so far on the internet, I can't find a lot of housing for students and I heard Beaconsfield is an expensive town. 

I would like to know if it's easy to find a flat or a studio apartment in Beaconsfield. As for transport, on Google maps it seems that is relatively easy to walk from place to place, since everything in town seems separated only by a few miles. Also, it doesn't seem a dangerous town;I hope I'm right about that! :) 

Sorry for the inconvenience, I would love to know more about Beaconsfield. 

Please login to post to this thread...