Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

All Saints Church, Gainsborough

Gainsborough

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

yorkshire dales accomodation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 02:11 on 29th March 2008

as i recall, (been a couple of years), but there is a water fall there....hardraw i think?  well, there is a pub there..you have to walk through the grounds to get to the waterfall.  anyway, i am pretty sure they have bed and breakfast at that pub.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Margaret Singleton
Margaret Singleton
quotePosted at 17:23 on 1st April 2008

I have been to Hardraw Falls. You actually walk through the pub. It depends on the weather how spectacular it is. After a good rainfall its worth seeing but in a dry spell (as on my last occassion) it was not much more than a trickle. Hope Barbara is making good progress. She will be ready for a holiday in the Dales to relax and get back on her feet. Maybe not much walking but the views are so uplifting it does your heart good just to be there!

Margaret Singleton

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:29 on 2nd April 2008

Hi Margaret

WELCOME to POE, the best website and forum on the net! Sometimes very, very funny, April foolish (eh Sue H?) crazy, even serious sometimes and only made possible by the great bunch of members that we have within. Standby for a great welcome from those who have not yet spotted your post. You will notice that some try to beat me to the welcome but they have to get up in the morning for that! I am sure we all look forward to your contribution and thank you for your best wishes to Barbara, who I was told by Jeff last night, is making some good progress.

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:29 on 2nd April 2008
 Does this make me the first one to welcome Barbara? I mean, my post is ABOVE Ron's.
WELCOME BARBARA    (and note, Ron does not use cute waving smiley either)
On 2nd April 2008 13:29, Ron Brind wrote:

Hi Margaret

WELCOME to POE, the best website and forum on the net! Sometimes very, very funny, April foolish (eh Sue H?) crazy, even serious sometimes and only made possible by the great bunch of members that we have within. Standby for a great welcome from those who have not yet spotted your post. You will notice that some try to beat me to the welcome but they have to get up in the morning for that! I am sure we all look forward to your contribution and thank you for your best wishes to Barbara, who I was told by Jeff last night, is making some good progress.

L
L
quotePosted at 15:28 on 2nd April 2008
Hiya Barabra , here's my WELCOME!
I may not be first but i.ve make it the biggest and most colourful lol
L
L
quotePosted at 15:29 on 2nd April 2008
OOPs I meant MARGARET! how embarassing lol Embarassed
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:33 on 2nd April 2008

Sue H

Are we welcoming the same lady! I think not, I was saying hello to Margaret...Ooops!

And Lyn....Bara bra? Ooops for you as well! Hiya Barabra

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:56 on 2nd April 2008
Well, whoever Barbara is, may I welcome her in advance.
Margaret Singleton
Margaret Singleton
quotePosted at 16:00 on 2nd April 2008

What a wonderful warm welcome from you all! Looks like I am in for a few laughs!!

Margaret

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 16:07 on 2nd April 2008
Awarm welcome to Jeff and to Margaret. I would have welcomed you sooner but, you must let Ron in frirst sometimes. He gets so upset you know. lol