Please help us stay online by donating today
The foundation stone was laid by H. O. Wills, Esq. (of the Bristol tobacco company), the Church costing less than £1500 to build. It was opened for worship in 1862. Although the majority of non-conformist places of worship are referred to as chapels, this building has always been called a church.
This not a picture of England. Please take down this photo as it is false advertising. This is a picture of Wales!
Please login to make a comment on this picture