The Church of St Michael and All Angels, Lyonshall
The Church of St Michael and All Angels sits alongside the ruins of the moated Lyonshall Castle. The current building dates mostly from the 13th century, but its appearance today owes much to a substantial renovation carried out in 1872-3 by the Rev. Charles Edward Maddison-Green. The imposing church tower houses a peal of six bells, which were recast by Abraham Rudhall of Gloucester in 1727 and rehung in 1924 in a metal frame.