in the county of Isle of Wight
in the county of Greater London
The Hidden Churches of Cheshire
Exploring the English Village Churchyard
Please login or click here to join.
Forgot Password? Click Here
You are not logged in.
Not registered yet? Click here to join!
Camera Make: SAMSUNG Model: SAMSUNG ES20/ VLUU ES20/ SAMSUNG SL35 Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 6 mm, Aperture: f 2.9, ISO: 80, Exposure time: 1/346 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Spot, Exposure Bias: 0 EVDate/Time Creation: May 24, 2010, 6:21 pm ImageID:1127556, Image size: 2592 x 1944 pixels
Restricted free use Wallpaper Background Image
restricted free use Wallpaper
Please login to make a comment on this picture
Beverley Minster possessed two bells in 1050. Four bells were installed in 1366, three of which are still in use in the Minster after having been recast. In the south-west tower there is a bell weighing over 7 tonnes and which is over 7 feet in diameter. It is a non-swinging bourdon bell called Great John, which chimes the hour and dates from 1901.
Follow PicturesOfEngland.com on social media and help share the beauty of England..