Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Marlborough--Savernake Forest, Wiltshire.

Marlborough

in the county of Wiltshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:05 on 9th September 2014
Good Afternoon to all Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:32 on 9th September 2014

Good morning...Supermoon arising, will see what thsi one brings..I think Elk was correct..don't watch th enews, it's never any good. But then again he forgot to tell me how to get rid of "Satan" before he left also. to start off with the hispanics need more business at the auto shops..so 35 cars in S. E. Portland were vandilized with broken windshields and dents. Thye can't seem to understand that people these days buy new cars rather then have them fixed, and that means they have to go to the auto dealer to have them fixed most likely...not to mention having an steady supply of new car recalls to help keep thier service depatment in an job also.  Ups everyone' car insurance I guess you know, so it's an double whammy for the victims.

Second little tidbit was ah hispanic "Uncle" took off with his 13 year old neice and can't be found as yet...will he or will he not rape her. Chances are he will...it's an common problem for them. They are known in Mexico for passing around the girls in the family at very early ages. Let's hope she uses some birth control pills.

Third item as an 4 year old that went to Lincon City over th weekend, and contracted E-Boli...which went into her brain they said and shut down her organs. Hum...She's reported dead this morning at OSHU.

Last item is they can't sell thier marijuana fast enough in Washington State...9 new businesses opened up that were unauthorized by the state and to close to schools and other facilites sellit it...so they are being shut down by state authorities. I consider them an bunch of dope heads to have ever agreed to have them in the first place, but they are striving like He@@ to have them in Oregon also...and I hope to God they fail..so don' texpect the upcoming ballot box to be telling the truth. As you know they will find an way to stufff them to allow this despite the public doesn't want them. It's an good business to be in if your uneducated... and can't find an decent job. 

So there you go..."Bad Moon A-rising" beginning Sept 9th. I walked an extra mile yesterday and gained an pound overnight...and ate 800 calories yesterday....this makes 4 pounds I'm behind in losing now. If I go to an better doctor, insurance doesn't pay for it...so my hubby loses his badly needed pickup I'm trying to save money for. That is kind of what my heath insurance company I think is suggesting....to to someone else. I'll have to talk to them, I haven't had an BM in two days now...never use to deal with that issues before now. Probably why I gained an pound. But I'm still way way behind in what I need to be losing.  Bad vibes dealing with this issue. To many people NOT helping..most of them own restruants also.. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:40 on 9th September 2014

Or I should say, deal with the food industry...and did you notice my help in all the mispellings this monring also? Maybe we have an computer helper that 's  "Stoned" on marijuana at the computer company. I guess we wait and see what the rest of the day brings...astrologer Richard Nolle ususally says weather related events with possible earthquakes for the most part on "super moons". 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:00 on 9th September 2014
Afternoon everyone. It's a little bit too hot for me in the sun today - remind me, this is September the UK Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:58 on 9th September 2014
Good Evening to allSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 21:36 on 9th September 2014
Evening all, hope all is well?
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 21:56 on 9th September 2014
Evening Ron, and everyone else who's around.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:48 on 10th September 2014
Good Morning to all who are knocking about--enjoy the daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:48 on 10th September 2014
Afternoon everyone, another blue cloudless sky today, there's a bit of a breeze though which is nice as it's not so hot in the sun.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:00 on 10th September 2014
Good Afternoon to all especially the lucky people away in CornwallSmile