Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bournemouth West Beach

Bournemouth

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 19:41 on 13th September 2014
I know what you mean James and quite right you are, but if the limit is set by programing once you reach 3 you will not be able to upload more.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:56 on 13th September 2014

Yes, you'd just get a notice that says "Thank you, you have reached your daily upload limit" That's how it works with some groups on Flickr, you are told of the daily limit, it's usually between 1 and 6, after that you have to wait until the next day. It is impossible to go over the daily quota as the site won't let you.

i don't know if it would creat a lot of work for C&S, but once it's programmed in it would never need doing again. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:45 on 13th September 2014
It would be great John. I've just noticed Martin has just become a member of the green box gang Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:30 on 13th September 2014

Thanks you guys n gals I will mention it to C&S again.

It does make sense to me, but they may have good reason for allowing as is. Really appreciate your support and comments, thank you all.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:24 on 13th September 2014

Good day everyone..just finished my book..The Last Templar..and it says it's author Raymond Khoury lives in London...adventure packed book to read. We went to the Mt. Angel "Octorberfest" early this morning. Paid my respects to the Senior Citizen's Center and two other local shops.. before we headed out...they didn't have an lot of vendors there this year. Monestary on the hill wasn't selling their jams nor thier soap this year, so couldn't buy any. It seemed "toned down" an bit.. I noticed getting there the fields use to be in hops and corn.. weren't.. they were in Hay this year. Must be hard times down there in affording seed to plant those fields. Barlow family house was closed up also, I wonder whom took it over... from being an historical home. It probably didn't help when wikipedia trashed thier name in an way also...they say Samuel K. Barlow was an murderer...prior to coming out to Oregon. He does look kind of "mean" in his pictures, but he did a LOT with the Barlow Trail Road and the pioneer movement. It was the only "over land" wagon trail for many years.Two of my ancestor Larkins "Aunts" married two Barlow son's.  They looked like they lived an somewhat comfortable life, if you could call the "frontier" comfortable living standards. One I think died in childbirth also. I best get going. As for the doggie donation bit...people are like that a times, they are better to their animals then they are to other people. It's interesting to observe how many of them name them "fido".... or after someone they know also. Later!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:47 on 14th September 2014

I'm baaccck!......my next book is also having an author from England..

I picked up the book for Holloween.... because it's callled "Death of an Witch"....by M. C. Beaton.....this is what it says about her....M. C. Beaton has won international acclaim for her bestselling Hamish Macbeth mysteries and the BBC has aired 24 episodes based on the series. Also the author of Agatha Raisin series. M. C. Beaton lives in an Cotswold cottage with her husband. 

So I'll let you know how it goes if you haven't already seen it on TV. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:09 on 14th September 2014
Good Morning to all--enjoy the daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:18 on 14th September 2014
Afternoon everyone. Weather is not so great today, overcast and cool.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:56 on 14th September 2014
Good Afternoon--all happy to-day??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:03 on 14th September 2014
Good evening James, happier now the clouds have gone.