Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sulgrave - home of George Washington's ancesters

Sulgrave

in the county of Northamptonshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Ever seen a Ghost ?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 23:50 on 3rd August 2008

Good luck for tomorrow Sue.

Some women will do anything for a lay down with thier feet up for a few weeks.

I can see into the future too. I can see me getting some stick for that last sentence.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 01:29 on 4th August 2008
All those who believe in Psychokinesis, raise my hand !!!Laughing

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 01:50 on 4th August 2008
And those who don't, raise the other one !
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 02:03 on 4th August 2008
How come you are awake Paul ?
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 02:29 on 4th August 2008
Same reason I was last night when you came up here, and for most of next weeks as well;  I'm at work.  About 5 hours to go, then off to sleep.
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 06:00 on 4th August 2008
I did night work for about six months some years back, and could never get used to sleeping during the day.
L
L
quotePosted at 07:12 on 4th August 2008
Morning Wolf and Pauland Jason and anyone else who's awake Smile...Never mind the day Wolf, I don't sleep too well at night either lol
Lorraine
Lorraine
quotePosted at 08:59 on 4th August 2008

Good Luck with your surgery Sue, I hope it is a great success. 

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 09:01 on 4th August 2008
On 3rd August 2008 20:54, Ron Brind wrote:
I haven't felt very powerful of late Lorraine, so not guilty on this occasion! However, whilst we are on the subject of spooky things, how about this? I can hold my hand over any part of somebody else's body (an elbow or knee joint for example), without actually coming into contact with them in any way whatsoever, and they tell me that they can feel intense heat. I switch myself off from everything around me and honestly believe that I can feel the pain being drawn out of the joint. The centre of my hand almost pulsates with a very weird sensation. I guess nobody will believe me but thats exactly the way it is, and no I am not nuts Peter! Maybe another thread title...healing powers?
That healing power is called Reiki Ron and it's quite recognised as a help for pain. My sister is a qualified hypnotherapist and Reiki Master. We all have the power to do Reiki but some people have a natural ability (like yourself) and others can learn to do it. Another one of my falling over stories now!!! I twisted my ankle falling out of my Mom's door one Christmas and both my sister and step sister were there. My step sister is a nurse and my sister an alternative therapist so the one was giving me traditional treatment and the other was giving me Reiki! Seriously though my step sister who is very sceptical about alternative therapy believes in Reiki.
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 09:06 on 4th August 2008
On 3rd August 2008 21:05, Paul Hilton wrote:
Stephanie--just been pondering what you mentioned as I hadn't give it much thought in that direction. Was told by my Mum many years ago I almost drowned whaen I was very young; about 2 or 3. Don't know anything about this, of course.  Then, when I was 17, nearly killed as a passenger in a car accident on the A21 in Kent. The driver had lost control of the car on a wet road around 60 MPH. All I can recall is looking out the other rear door window at an empty road ahead thinking " I'm going to be dead in a moment". The car suddenly lurched as it had gone backwards into a ditch. I then "woke up" thinking--I'm still here, am I ???? About 95% of what happened to the car as it started to spin like a top, I can't recall. It was like your conciousness had ben pushed to one side and something else had taken over, and senses and emotions--like fear for example--had been switched off
It's very interesting - my business partner Martin was another prem baby who has had a few near death experiences. He senses when I have serious problems - he rang me a few minutes after my Dad died. He also knew the minute his Grandad died even though he was on holiday in Switzerland at the time. I wonder if it makes people more aware of their sixth sense Paul. Will continue this one my e-mail!