Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Broadstairs Beach, 2013, just before a brief rain-storm.

Broadstairs

a Seaside Town in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Ever seen a Ghost ?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 16:00 on 28th July 2008

Hi Diana!!  I think they are both....souls of human beings and something sinister.   That's what worries me the most.  I would love to join a paranormal group but it's the fear of the negative that keeps me from doing it. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 16:26 on 28th July 2008
I was once told, its not the dead you have to fear, its the living. I have gone to sleep in a crypt and in a graveyard. Never had any problems. I have told the story on here of what happened to me  a few years ago, so wont repeat it. But 9999 times out of a 1000, you will be completely safe. My house is haunted, but they are freindly and pose no threat. There is no way in the world that I would get anyone in to exhorsise them.
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 17:24 on 28th July 2008

I saw/heard a ghost? when i was young, in my cousins house, and i've wittnesed some very strange things.

A few of us used to say you can feel if your going to get someone back or not on a cardiac arrest, its a feeling you get, a 'somebody's still there feeling'. you can feel it through your hands doing cpr. A bit wierd i know, but i'm not the only one who's said it.

Strange things happened on the ambulance when we've lost people, coincidence? electrical faults? could be, i'm really not sure. It does fascinate me though, there's a strong energy within us all, i think it has to go somewhere/do something after, energy can never be destroyed only transfered.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 18:19 on 28th July 2008
On 28th July 2008 17:24, Jason Twist wrote:

I saw/heard a ghost? when i was young, in my cousins house, and i've wittnesed some very strange things.

A few of us used to say you can feel if your going to get someone back or not on a cardiac arrest, its a feeling you get, a 'somebody's still there feeling'. you can feel it through your hands doing cpr. A bit wierd i know, but i'm not the only one who's said it.

Strange things happened on the ambulance when we've lost people, coincidence? electrical faults? could be, i'm really not sure. It does fascinate me though, there's a strong energy within us all, i think it has to go somewhere/do something after, energy can never be destroyed only transfered.

I think you’re right about the transfer of energy Jason, but what a person’s consciousness, the part of you that knows it is you?  Where does everyone think that goes, or does it survive the death of the body?
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 18:24 on 28th July 2008
I can believe that Jason. We all run on electricity. We are electronic machines. In trauma, dont those electrical charges increas?. So if we are electronic machines, we must give off a radiation. Maybe that is what affects us and your equipment. Just a thought.
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 19:27 on 28th July 2008

To answer Diana's question, I'd opt for your sub-consciouness surviving and returns to where it came from, and might possibly be what we perceive as "ghosts". I'm not suprised Jason can pick up a form of energy from people. I have regularly "picked up" people up to what seems to be about 1/4 mile away, though happens at random with who ever it might be. I don't take any notice of it anymore when it happpens, it became so common place.

If I dreamt of reading a newspaper or seeing something on TV, whatever it might have been, within at the most 2 weeks that dream would come true, from the next day onwards. Usually, they're tragic events, though not 100% always. The first time was way back and dreaming of it was snowing in the dark, near to summer. I thoight it incredible watching the snow all around me. The mornings news was it had snowed overnight miles north of where i lived in Winnipeg at the time. It then continued in various ways., some of which were very frightening. The next day, I'd hear about my dream on the news, which is an odd experience in itself.

At least one of the posters in the forum is telepathic. I've been wondering for a few weeks how long they will continue it? That's anyone's guess and might stop as fast as it started. It's a funny world we live in and don't have any real clue mostly why it's happening, but after 30-odd years, you just take it for granted it does, and that's how it is.

quote | editPosted at 23:58 on 28th July 2008
Now you have us all wondering who this person with strange powers is, Paul!
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 00:21 on 29th July 2008
On 28th July 2008 23:58, Sue Gaffney-Ryder wrote:

I think i know who it is.

The end of his sentences are a dead giveaway to the fact that he hasn't actually stopped communicating, but has carried on telepathically, and all..

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 01:10 on 29th July 2008
'Dead' giveaway. I like it!
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 02:37 on 29th July 2008
On 28th July 2008 23:58, Sue Gaffney-Ryder wrote:

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree, Sue. I made no mention of strange powers and if anything, they're very mundane and ordinary and used every day.  Our kind hosts, Mr & Mrs. PoE, suggest I haven't stopped communicating, and in a sense, I'd have to agree.  "Dead giveaway"---interesting choice of words Sue H also seems to like, particularly on a thread about ghosts. I find it amusing too, though of no relevance per se' .