in the county of Essex
a Historic City in the county of Herefordshire
Full Steam Ahead Into The Past
Please login or click here to join.
Forgot Password? Click Here
Beverley Westwood is a pasture to the West of the town of Beverley and is one of the largest areas of common land in the UK. It was granted to the people of the town by the lord of the manor in 1380. The land is home to a racecourse and a golf course, with a famous landmark on the common being the black sail-less windmill, known locally as Black Mill, which stands where a windmill has stood since the 1650's.
Follow us on social media and help share the beauty of England..