Portmerion Village, Porthmadog
Portmeirion is a tourist village in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was designed and built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis between 1925 and 1975 in the style of an Italian village, and is now owned by a charitable trust.
The village is located in the community of Penrhyndeudraeth, on the estuary of the River Dwyryd, 2 miles More pictures of Porthmadog by Tom Curtis...
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 30D
Exposure Program: Shutter Priority, Focal length: 30 mm, Aperture: f 18, ISO: 200, Exposure time: 1/100 sec, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: January 1, 2000, 12:00 am
ImageID:1215902, Image size: 2000 x 1333 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper