a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset
in the county of North Yorkshire
in the county of Dorset
a Seaside Town in the county of North Yorkshire
Finding Peace Amongst The Ruins
British Bluebells - Facts & Photos
Please login or click here to join.
Forgot Password? Click Here
Beverley Minster possessed two bells in 1050. Four bells were installed in 1366, three of which are still in use in the Minster after having been recast. In the south-west tower there is a bell weighing over 7 tonnes and which is over 7 feet in diameter. It is a non-swinging bourdon bell called Great John, which chimes the hour and dates from 1901.