Tilford Bridge - West in Surrey. A painting by Stanley Port. This is the western of two ancient bridges in the village of Tilford, between Elsted and Farnham in Surrey. Built by the monks of Waverley Abbey in 13C.
Camera Make: FUJIFILM Model: FinePix6800 ZOOM
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 24.9 mm, Aperture: f 2.8, ISO: 100, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: November 28, 2005, 2:41 pm
ImageID:1036713, Image size: 1145 x 845 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture