Please help us stay online by donating today
This cannon dates from 1979 and is a faithful copy and replacement for the original of 1901, which was presented to the village by the War Office to commemorate an earlier visit by Queen Victoria. The original cannon was melted down in 1942 as part of the 2nd world war effort.More pictures of Chobham by Alan Whitehead...
An interesting looking village
Please login to make a comment on this picture