The octagonal flint tower attached to the Dower House is 14th century and was part of a group of defensive towers on the Greys Court site. The house itself is 16th century.
This picture also appears in the following picture tour:
Buildings & Structures
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 5D
Focal length: 100 mm, Aperture: f 4, ISO: 200, Exposure time: 1/1000 sec, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: July 8, 2014, 3:44 pm
ImageID:1190847, Image size: 3000 x 2000 pixels
It's a wonderful building Edward, very nice shot.
Please login to make a comment on this picture