Please help us stay online by donating today
The Champs Chapel Museum of East Hendred is a local village museum housed in the former Chapel of Jesus of Bethlehem, built in 1453 by Carthusian monks and now commonly called Champs Chapel, at East Hendred in the English county of Oxfordshire (formerly in Berkshire). Exhibits in the museum trace more than a 1000 years of the history of East Hendred, a history which is closely interweaved with that of Oxfordshire, Berkshire and England. As of 2008[update], Champs Chapel Museum is open on Sunday afternoons (April to September) from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and every first Sunday of the month (October to March) from 2.30pm to 3.30pm. Admission is free, although voluntary donations are welcomed. The museum is operated entirely by volunteers from local East Hendred Heritage Trust.More pictures of East Hendred by daphne...
Camera Make: FUJIFILM Model: FinePix S5600
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 6.3 mm, Aperture: f 5.7, ISO: 64, Exposure time: 1/600 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: January 7, 2010, 12:43 pm
ImageID:1108806, Image size: 2736 x 1824 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture