Back in the late sixties, the Church of England Primary School at East Hendred stood empty for a few years, when the new C of E School was built near the Furlong, which is a footpath connecting West and East Hendred. During the seventies money was raised by the parishioners to convert the old school into a new village hall. This was just about completed in time when the very old wooden village hall in Cat Street was accidently burned down. Over the years Snells Hall has been added to and improved to a very high standard and welcomes many users nearly every day of the week throughout the year.
Camera Make: FUJIFILM Model: FinePix S5600
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 6.3 mm, Aperture: f 7.2, ISO: 800, Exposure time: 1/680 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: October 30, 2007, 2:43 pm
ImageID:1074288, Image size: 2478 x 1865 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture