The Anglican parish church at Carrington, Lincolnshire, is dedicated to Saint Paul. Originally called a chapel it was consecrated in 1818 under the "Fen Chapel Act". The building, solidly constructed of brick in the late Perpendicular style, dates from 1816. Probably of a design by Jeptha Pacey it is similar to other late drained fen churches.
Camera Make: FUJIFILM Model: FinePix S602 ZOOM
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 10.6 mm, Aperture: f 6.3, ISO: 160, Exposure time: 1/500 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: September 11, 2006, 3:01 pm
ImageID:1027614, Image size: 808 x 609 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture