The Private Dining Room formed part of the north chapel of the monastic gatehouse and was later known as the Oak Room, because of the linen-fold panelling around its walls. These panels were salvaged from the House of Commons by 1st Baron Montagu, Lord Henry with each one being slightly different. This room was originally a bedroom used by his wife Cecily.
Camera Make: SONY Model: DSC-RX100
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 10.4 mm, ISO: 160, Exposure time: 1/30 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: August 14, 2013, 3:48 pm
ImageID:1180753, Image size: 1944 x 2592 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper