Please help us stay online by donating today
Grade 2 Listed. Originally built as either Almshouses or a Hospital in 1220's for those working on the nearby St John's Bridge. It was then a Priory until 1472 when it became an Inn called Ye Sygne of St John Baptists Head. In 1704 it was renamed The Trout Inn.More pictures of Lechlade by Ray Bird...
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION Model: NIKON D100
Exposure Program: Shutter Priority, Focal length: 70 mm, Exposure time: 4/1000 sec, Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: June 7, 2002, 9:44 pm
ImageID:1201271, Image size: 2240 x 1488 pixels
These Lechlade shot are wonderful Ray. Particularly like this one. Well framed and that dark grey sky in the background really gives it some contrast and depth. Excellent.
Please login to make a comment on this picture