in the county of Tyne & Wear
in the county of Worcestershire
A Visit to Eden Camp
Discovering the back roads of England
Please login or click here to join.
Forgot Password? Click Here
You are not logged in.
Not registered yet? Click here to join!
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION Model: NIKON D90 Exposure Program: Unknown: 0, Focal length: 28 mm, ISO: 200, Exposure time: 1/200 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EVDate/Time Creation: February 24, 2014, 2:38 pm ImageID:1188627, Image size: 2848 x 4288 pixels
Restricted free use Wallpaper Background Image
restricted free use Wallpaper
Please login to make a comment on this picture
Beverley Minster possessed two bells in 1050. Four bells were installed in 1366, three of which are still in use in the Minster after having been recast. In the south-west tower there is a bell weighing over 7 tonnes and which is over 7 feet in diameter. It is a non-swinging bourdon bell called Great John, which chimes the hour and dates from 1901.
Follow us on social media and help share the beauty of England..