The oldest building in the village is St Mary's a 12th century Norman Church.
The Church was restored by Sir Tatton Sykes ll of the Sledmere Estate in 1902.
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL
Focal length: 18 mm, Aperture: f 22, ISO: 200, Exposure time: 1/160 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: -1 EV
Date/Time Creation: October 28, 2011, 3:08 pm
ImageID:1141561, Image size: 3072 x 2048 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper