The parish church of St John the Baptist was certainly in existence before 1226. It was substantially rebuilt in 1875 retaining some features of the 13th century interior and the 15th century tower. Workmen restoring the bells in the church tower a few years ago, objected to a hive of bees in the belfry, and proposed to remove them.
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 550D
Exposure Program: Unknown: 0, Focal length: 18 mm, Aperture: f 5, ISO: 100, Exposure time: 1/800 sec, Metering Mode: Spot, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: May 6, 2011, 11:50 am
ImageID:1214297, Image size: 5184 x 3456 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper