This building is also known locally as “the pepper pot” and is Grade II listed. Chagford is one of the original four Stannary Towns, chartered in 1305, where tinners brought their metals for assay and stamping.
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 550D
Exposure Program: Unknown: 0, Focal length: 23 mm, Aperture: f 7, ISO: 100, Exposure time: 1/160 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: August 12, 2011, 1:10 pm
ImageID:1211834, Image size: 5184 x 3456 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper