Dark Satanic Mills, Erewash Canal
Bridge Mills Built in 1902 by Francis Perks to the designs of a local builder, John Sheldon. Bridge Mills was the last multi storey, steam powered tenement lace factory to be built in Long Eaton and was in fact constructed after the town already had its first electrically powered lace factory building. More pictures of Long Eaton by M3Wheels...
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Focal length: 24 mm, Aperture: f 4, ISO: 100, Exposure time: 1/60 sec, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: February 29, 2012, 3:31 pm
ImageID:1162570, Image size: 1269 x 820 pixels
restricted free use Wallpaper