Church of St Edmund's , Castleton . The church dates from the 12th century, and has some 14th-century elements. Alterations were carried out in 1831 when the south porch was built, and the aisles were demolished. A restoration was carried out in 1886 by Hill Brothers of Tideswell.
Very nicely framed with the branches.
Please login to make a comment on this picture