Headstone of former vicar Rev. John Tyson stands against the South wall. It was while Rev. Tyson was vicar (1831 - 1865) that the church was restored.
Camera Make: Canon Model: Canon EOS 10D
Focal length: 50 mm, Aperture: f 4.5, ISO: 1600, Exposure time: 1/45 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 1.5 EV
Date/Time Creation: October 12, 2008, 10:30 am
ImageID:1074108, Image size: 667 x 1000 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture