Willington Stables in Bedfordshire. Part of the 16th century manorial buildings built at the same time as the Dovecote.
It is believed that the Dovecote and Stables at Willington were erected during the late 1530s.
Using stone from the nearby Newnham Priory after its dissolution in 1535.
They formed part of a larger farm complex surrounding a brick built house,
erected by John Gostwick in 1529.