Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello, I'm Judy

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Judy Carol
Judy Carol
quotePosted at 15:58 on 13th November 2007
Although I live in the states, my heart is in England. After my first visit I found that I  dearly love that country, its people, and its customs. I have been viewing this site for quite some time now and am so excited that now I will be able to gather information about traveling from people who really know. I expecially love the antiquity of the country, its castles, its stone fences, and the genteel attitude of the people. (I also love having tea.)  I will be looking forward to my next visit and taking pictures to share with people who have the same love as I do.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:39 on 14th November 2007
Hello Judy, I'm Ron Brind and I operate C S Lewis tours here in Oxford. www.cslewistours.com and www.visitthekilns.com the former domain hosted free of charge by this wonderful website www.PicturesOfEngland.com  as their contribution to the Lewis awareness that I am trying to create. Did you find out anything about C S Lewis while you were here, or were you surprised to find that the Brits barely know who he was? I met Lewis as a ten year old boy, but little did I realise that some 50 years later I would have written a book about the Oxford Tour, and then continue in trying to preserve the Lewis legacy. He changed the hearts and minds of millions of people throughout the world and continues to do so! Is there anybody else out there who knows who C S Lewis was? My book is titled 'A Guide to the C S Lewis Tour in Oxford' 
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:44 on 10th March 2008
C,mon fellow POE members, where's the 'welcome' for Judy? Welcome to a great site and look forward to your pics whenever they come!
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:53 on 10th March 2008

Hello Judy, you sound allot like me with you love of England, I especially love the countryside, the green, the trees the rivers, something I am staved for here in Northern Nevada.

I'm looking forward to viewing your pictures and hearing about your visits.

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:53 on 11th March 2008
Hi Judy, welcome to the site. Hopefully you should feel right at home here. There are lots of people on here that feel the same way you do about our beautiful country. Do you have a trip planned for this year?
Judy Carol
Judy Carol
quotePosted at 20:15 on 11th March 2008
Thank you Poe and everyone for showing me that wonderful English friendliness. Yes, I am planning a trip for the end of May. I can't wait to set my feet on English soil. We are planning on going to Bath for the first time. Everyone says that once you go there you wonder why you had not gone sooner. Am really enjoying searching this website for pictures of Bath and the lovely little towns close by that we can visit. That is one thing I really like and appreciate about this site. You list nearby towns and things to see in all of them. Then there are the beautiful pictures that make you want to hop a plane tomorrow. ha. Thanks for everything.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 22:29 on 11th March 2008
Oh Bath! You'll not regret it. And if you have a car, you must go to Castle combe, which is too close to miss.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 23:25 on 11th March 2008
Hi Judy, welcome to the site. Glad you love our country. Looking forward to seeing your photo's from your next visit. There are so many beautfull places to see, and we all think ours is the best. I was born in the country, Wales in fact, so I love the countryside.  I hope you enjoy your visit, and get to see all the places that takes your fancy from the photo's posted here.
 Please login to post to this thread...