Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The house on the rock.

Newquay

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

A river in Doncaster

Doncaster

in the county of South Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "60"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:23 on 22nd December 2014

Good Afternoon  lovely and mild here today,

Bern has been outdoors for his first walk .

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:34 on 22nd December 2014
Glad to hear that Bern is getting out and about Pat. The weather is wet and wild here today, not fit to go out at all.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:13 on 22nd December 2014

Nice here today so far also, my pets eventually went outside, which they greatly enjoyed.  Doing up platter foods and starting to pay off the Christmas bills now. We bought sissy another "x-box" because of getting zappped the other night by outside "interference" I mentioned in an earlier post. She's made to earn what she has.... by babysitting and the stuff she gets as gifts now because of her age now. So she was pretty put out by losing it...the issue is resolved, but I have to come up with the extra money for buying it now.... maybe next month.  Kids should have enough for an week to eat with these platter foods...they are home for another week also...but the kids will take care of the rest most likely. They don' t eat that much with their teeth wired up like an prison camp with metal....they can't  eat more or less. Tree recycle starts after Christmas for the scouts...two weekends of it. He's taking orders now for picking them up..and getting things set up for it all. Nice day...time for an walk for me also....Peacock Lane Christmas Lights is several blocks long walking...get in some practice before we get there maybe....have an good day everyone.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:12 on 23rd December 2014
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters, have a good day...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:20 on 23rd December 2014
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 14:37 on 23rd December 2014
Good afternoon everyone. The weather is appalling, rain and thick fog. Just got back from taking mum round the supermarket. Glad mine was all done it was very busy.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:45 on 23rd December 2014

it has been lovely here again really mild, went for a walk by myself locally,  but had to pass a group of lay abouts in Hoodies   they looked Prortuguese  in the Trees, so. i will find another route tomorrow and go early in the Morning.

a Very Happy Christmas to you all  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:51 on 23rd December 2014

With so much rain over there in the winter time, do you people try to make your houses bright and cheery inside...I do mine over here in the the winter time. Keep the fireplace going also, make warming foods. I made an big batch of bread pudding last night with raisins/cranberries and used an little French Vanilla Coffee Mate in it. I watched the 700 Club on tv offer an prayer to "God" this morning to help bring our nation together this coming year under his guildance and peace. Today is clean up the house time, my badly bruised hand is now healing, to where maybe if I'm careful I can use the vaccum cleaner on my white shag rugs in the livingroom. So much for running to the bathroom and "banging" my hand across the door way, heh?...can't do things like that any more. It's been for the better of an week kind of an blue/brown color...tender. I go for now..when they all left my house yesterday, they went to an friend's house...whose hubby happens to be an electrician, who fixed sissy's old "X-box" consul for her...which they are going to give to the boys now I guess.  Kind of  like an extra gift in ways. I like it when they can bring thier electronics over to my house and we don' thave to buy them ourselves to keep them entertained late at night. So, off I go...busy day. Have an Merry Christmas everyone, as your an day ahead of me, so it should be Christams eve for you tonight. Hug everyone you can and make the day an better one...and the memeories good...and time marches on into the New year!  (Huggies.....)  ..and the greatest commandment of them all is to love one another.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:52 on 23rd December 2014

Good evening Pat. Our weather looks set to improve tomorrow, it's promised to be sunny and cold. Much better than the warm wet fog of today.

Merry Christmas to you too Smile 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:41 on 23rd December 2014
Good Evening --all the shopping done now --what we aint got we do without--even though we are going away.Smile