Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St Abbs Head

St Abbs

in the county of Borders

Harrods

Kensington

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "60"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:41 on 20th December 2014
A very good morning to all--not be long nowSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:28 on 20th December 2014
Good afternoon everyone, not a bad one here today Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:51 on 21st December 2014

Well, movies are done now, we have sissy here, after she gets done babysitting an bit tomarrow we are taking her the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and then it's not to much again for an couple of days before the cooking starts up. Hubby got an rare birthday card from his sister today. I'm not sure I heard from his now oldest sister in an Christmas Card as of yet though. I got an card from the wife of the fella that helped hubby get this job now when the former one filed bankrupcy...some years ago. Running two business at once, it was bound to happen soon or later I suppose, cause everyone's getting up there in ages now. He gave his daughter to run the one he sold(nursery)...went solely into house building.  Delivered the meat/cheese/cracker gift tray and an cookie tray today...along with some Nacho cheese Hamburger helper...Dau-in-law told me earlier the kids are now out for two weeks from school for Christmas vacation. So I guess this weekend's movies helped them get away from the house for an bit maybe...rainy day today...not much else to do. Will be back over in four days for Christmas. Must go for now...enjoy the season everyone.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:42 on 21st December 2014
Good Morning  to all who are knocking about--have a nice daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:22 on 21st December 2014
Good morning everyone Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:10 on 21st December 2014

Good morning..well, taking an few minutes this morning...and going through the POE Christmas photos...left about half way through to post here...but you know, I hang pictures of Christmas Scenes on my wall...and try to keep the things that could break down to an minium on tables.  One I thought would make an good picture in my house were # 21, Leicestershire, #41 Breauleu Palace house...I liked this one of the Madonna and child because of it's coloring and it's message at the bottom, #61 Haworth at Christmas, #76, winter in Kent, #101 Leicester at Christmas, and #105 "Cottingham Lights 2009 010"..East Riding of Yorkshire...and the very first picture of this tour that says it all "Merry Christmas". I'll get through them all eventually.

Well, we had one of those incoming frequecies last night...set off my newest alarm clock and took out sissy's "X-BOX" computer game consul..about $150 to replace I am told...and produced an 6.6 earthquake in Indonesia...I've explained these frequencies killing my fish during the Sumutra quake in 2004...and of course it affects one's heart rythum, and I woke up with an massive leg cramp I had to break loose...which leaves me sore and hardly able to walk for an couple of hours . Whomever sets all this mayhem off should be it's receipent back I guess you know.  But I suppose it did make me sit down enough to go through the POE Christmas pictures.  I looked at an few of them last year also. I much do enjoy the scenery here in POE. It gives me peace an serenity at times to go through them. I like reddit.com also, sometimes it gets an bit ranchy, but it's about "life" in general by other people more so then the pictures only...they have over 9 million people in that web site. Some guy put up his version of the pictures he's saved there over this year and they cover all subjects, but they were good photo's also. I'm still waiting for some time and help in being shown how to take really good pictures...my hubby has taken an photgraphy class when he was in high school many years ago...but have things ever changed since then. I guess I better get going for now...I'm keeping tabs of all these numbers on the photo's. The ones on my wall now are paintings or pictures, not "posters" but I have an few places I could hang some as of yet...posters are easier to store in tubes after Christmas. Where as I store my pictures now under the spare bed in another room all year long. Off and out to dinner today..so enjoy your day and I'll be working on mine... doing just the same. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:17 on 21st December 2014

A lot of mispellings in the post above...I think it's called the Beauleu Palace House,I think I'd crop this picture an little closer to the sides of the madonna also...but it still has an rare and excellent picture of the Madonna and child in it.  Not an painting, nor just an cement statue. I was in London anyway yesterday... with the movie of "Night in the Museum" as it was. I left everyone "partying" in the end of the movie.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:30 on 22nd December 2014

Morning/afternoon to all POEsters.

Nearly done with, allowing us all to get back to normal eh?

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:57 on 22nd December 2014
Good Morning to all --only three days left nowSmile--wish i could get back to normal??
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:00 on 22nd December 2014
Good morning everyone. I'm at the point now where I'm wishing it was all over. Everything is sorted but I do prefer normal Smile