Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Traditional Devon cottages backing onto churchyard in Zeal Monachorum, Devon

Zeal Monachorum

in the county of Devon

Battle Abbey

Battle

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

UKIP are gaining ground, fast!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:51 on 24th November 2012

I saw, and listened to UKIP's Nigel Farage interviewed on the television this evening. He speaks very well and knows exactly what he wants for the British people!

He said that by 2014 another 29 million from Europe, even worse off than the last lot, were potentially on their way here. That is bl...y disgraceful when we can't even find jobs for our own kids, and as Peggy suggests the crime figures are getting worse, despite a recent down turn I am told.

Do you want to see another 29 million flood into the Country from Europe? If not, best you vote Nigel Farage in when you can, because he seems to be the only person saying enough is enough!!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:08 on 25th November 2012

...my next best solution would to be start encouraging some kind of birth control in the world....the people in china didn't pay attention to their Govenment saying they couldn't afford an bunch of mouths to feed...to where they found it necessary to make it unlawful to have over one child. We have got to stop the "sexy" in the world also. It does not help to stablize the thinking of deranged men hell bent on having sex for entertainment...henceforth more mouths to feed...the earth is limited in it's size....people have to understand the truth of that. ...Plan accordingly. 

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 14:18 on 26th November 2012
Ron have you seen page 2 in the daily mail today with a suggestion that David Cameron should offer Farage a job in government ?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:44 on 30th November 2012

No I haven't seen it Peggy, will go look, but just shows you how scared they are of him and UKIP doesn't it?

C'mon Nigel Farage and UKIP!!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:21 on 19th December 2012

Older news but UKIP have beaten the Lib Dems into third place behind Tory and Labour and I couldn't let it go without comment.

Wow, what a result, and more good news to come at the next election because UKIP are going to do the things that a lot of us want to see happen here, as well as get us out of Europe!

The coalition is doomed so goodbye Cameron and ummn, err what was his name? As for the Labour man, now remind me also what was his name?

Yippeee UKIP and Nigel Farage!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:06 on 30th December 2012

Cameron says we are on the right track!

Who is he trying to kid, the party is over Cameron get used to the idea that UKIP are going to run the Country!

New Poll shows Nigel Farage and UKIP on 15% and support is still growing!!

Move over 'Old Boys'...Young Nigel Farage is heading your way.

George Woodward
George Woodward
Posted at 19:43 on 30th December 2012

A survey has revealed that the majority of Labour MP's don't want any capping of immigration into the U.K,the Torries seem to be all talk on capping immigration,and all talk on a lot of things.

UKIP. are talking what people want to hear,I am sick and tired of broken promises by Labour and the Torries;I only hope they put up a candidate in my neck of the woods at the next election. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:04 on 30th December 2012

Couldn't agree more George.

We absolutely do want what UKIP offer so more power to UKIP. I think the other three are going to get a big shock this next time around!

C'mon Nigel Farage and UKIP - you have got them on the run, keep up the pressure please!

By the way, welcome to POE George...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:52 on 13th January 2013

UKIP and Europe the vote. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nigel Farage and UKIP has beaten David Cameron (Conservative) into second place. I tell you, the next Election is going to be the biggest upset to those who think they run the Country.

WE are going to have our say this next time, WE are fed up with the way things have been for far too long, WE are going to vote the 'feather nesting know alls' out!

The 'three' will soon be out of a job and redundant if they are lucky, but no doubt knowing those involved they will have worked out a way to cushion the blow, or have sufficient money already that it doesn't matter.

C'mon Nigel Farage (UKIP) keep it going, because WE are fed up with giving away £billions to others when to stop it would create the wealth that we are all being told is coming. Once again Britain would be GREAT!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:40 on 13th January 2013

If what I just heard on the tv is correct, there's another load of 'hard done by' immigrants on the way here!

For goodness sake, when is this ever going to end?