'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

All Saints Church

Godshill

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Great Way to start things off !!!!!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cheri Thomas
Cheri Thomas
quotePosted at 15:35 on 22nd July 2009

I have been talking with Chris & Sarah about planning a tour for POE members.  After getting their approval for my ideas they  put an announcement in the forums under "Plan your trip to England."

In trying to correct my e-mail address, I totally screwed up the whole thing and then made matters worse by trying to correct the mistake that I made.  I've asked Ron to try to fix what I messed up.

In trying to plan this tour, the idea is to keep "any and all" pressure off of Chris & Sarah regarding this as they have enough to deal with, that is why you've been asked to respond directly to me if you have any interest in attending.  Everything I do will be approved through them.

The basic idea of what we're trying to do is there under the new thread on "Plan your trip".  Just ignore all of my mistakes.

If you are interested in attending either the whole tour or the weekend with the banquet, please respond to me at uktours4u@gmail.com

Thanks.........Cheri 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cheri Thomas
Cheri Thomas
quotePosted at 16:10 on 22nd July 2009
Thanks for fixing my screw-up Ron.  I really appreciate it.  I promise not to "try" to fix anything else. I'll just contact you. 
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:35 on 22nd July 2009
No problem Cheri, lets hope it works out for the members.
 Please login to post to this thread...