Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

South Harting, Sussex

South Harting

in the county of West Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Midsomer Murders

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:23 on 20th April 2008

It's because you live with such beauty around you all the time. I will watch it mostly for it's beautiful scenery. 

I must admit that I find it amusing that so many murders can take place in so small a community. I am not at all surprised that I can't find Midsomer when I come over, everyone has been dispatched  .

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions

quote | editPosted at 16:08 on 20th April 2008
I love Midsomer Murders though they are being repeated at 4pm on ITV at the moment which just doesn't feel right. Much better to curl up at 9pm on a Sunday evening and try to work out who dunnit. Lyn, there were so many episodes made that I often can't remember who the culprit was when watching a repeat. The scenery is wonderful and a real slice of England.Smile
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 07:25 on 21st April 2008
Well, I must confess I do watch Midsomer Murders and have the first 58 episodes on DVD and counting. Shouldn't be too long now when we should start to see the latest new episodes being shown instead of the many re-runs Sue mentioned which also get editted for day time TV.
Jen Strath
Jen Strath
quotePosted at 08:29 on 21st April 2008

The repeat of the repeats strikes again...then Friday evening we were treated to a brand new episode Innocent Fabulous!

Jen Strath
Jen Strath
quotePosted at 09:30 on 25th April 2008
Guess what's on here tonight Innocent
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 21:38 on 4th August 2008

I am so glad I'm not the only one!  I absolutely adore England and have been a huge fan of Midsomer Murders since I discovered it a couple of years ago.  It hasn't been on for a while, but I believe I used to see it on A&E or BBC America, perhaps both.  I have no idea if I've seen all the episodes or not, but would enjoy watching the repeats nonetheless.  Poor Tom!  I've never seen anyone have to miss so many meals due to a call about another murder!  Even if I hadn't enjoyed the stories, I would have watched just for the lovely English village scenery.  For those of you who subscribe to Netflix, they do offer a number of the episodes for rental if you aren't quite ready to buy the lot.

Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 22:08 on 4th August 2008
Barbara---68 episodes have been filmed so far, though only 64 of them have been shown in the UK at the moment. I believe another series has also been commisioned which will take it well over 70 episodes.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 22:25 on 4th August 2008
Barbara and Paul, nice to see your avatars up.
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 22:32 on 4th August 2008
On 20th April 2008 14:23, Sue H wrote:

I am not at all surprised that I can't find Midsomer when I come over, everyone has been dispatched  .

Surely you jest Sue? From your pictures collection, you've driven around quite a bit of Midsomer. Nice to know you also made it safely back home !
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 22:34 on 4th August 2008
Thanks Peter, but I won't be seeing the changes for about a week--so I presume it worked then.