Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Snow on Mountains

Oban

in the county of Argyll & Bute

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi Everyone - Bob from Louth.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Bob EmmottPremier Member - Click for more info
Bob Emmott
quotePosted at 21:30 on 6th March 2018

Hi folks. I'm Bob from Louth in Lincolnshire. I'm 68 years old, retired, and getting back into photography. I just found this site today, and I'm looking forward to enjoying your pictures and contributing a few of my own!

I'm interested in photographing landscapes, cityscapes, urban, architecture and people. My other hobbies are fishing, reading, films and music - and I'm also a keen detectorist.

I'm fairly new to Louth (moved here last August) so as the weather gets better I shall be exploring a lot and taking my trusty camera with me. I hope to share some of my discoveries in due course ....

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
TedPremier Member - Click for more info
Ted
quotePosted at 10:25 on 14th March 2018

Hi Bob

Good decision to join PoE. 

I like your pictures of Portmeirion.

For this year holiday we were doubting between south of Devon and North of Wales. The choice for Devon is made, but if i had seen you pictures before, I think the choice had been different. One more for our "to-go-there" list.

Bob EmmottPremier Member - Click for more info
Bob Emmott
quotePosted at 21:35 on 15th March 2018

Hi Ted!

Thanks very much for your kind comments. I definitely recommend Portmeirion if you want to look around a faascinating and slightly surreal place! My wife and I enjoyed touring around this part of Wales. That said, Devon is delightful too - so I don't think you will regret your choice :)

Please login to post to this thread...