Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Castle Crag, Borrowdale, Cumbria

Borrowdale

in the county of Cumbria

Old Railway Station

Long Melford

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello! Catherine England Schleunes here from Baltimore, Maryland, USA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 18:41 on 27th August 2008
On 27th August 2008 15:17, Diana Sinclair wrote:
On 25th August 2008 01:37, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:

I am so happy for you Wolf, that you found someone to make you happy. Wish I could say the same. This is my second marriage and I am way from happy. Actually quite lonely. The first was abusive physically and mentally. This one is about the same. I just don't have any way out at the moment. I have to think of Elsie first.

That is so cool about Capt. or Col. England. I will have to look in the book and see if there was anyone with that title. I hope he was nice to you. 

Cathy, I am so sorry to hear about your situation.  Thank goodness you have POE. I hope you find the friendship and loving support you need here. Keep your chin up sweetheart! Kiss

You are a very wise and wonderful person. Thank you so much for your kind support and love. Thank goodness I do have a few friends and my parents right close to me. POE is a wonderful place with so many wonderfully clever people. I really enjoy my time on POE. So much so that my daughter is now fighting me for the computer!

;-) I wish I could come to England for a reunion but as long as I am with Craig it will never happen. Thank you again for caring!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 18:43 on 27th August 2008
KissOn 27th August 2008 15:32, Krissy wrote:
On 27th August 2008 15:17, Diana Sinclair wrote:
On 25th August 2008 01:37, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:

I am so happy for you Wolf, that you found someone to make you happy. Wish I could say the same. This is my second marriage and I am way from happy. Actually quite lonely. The first was abusive physically and mentally. This one is about the same. I just don't have any way out at the moment. I have to think of Elsie first.

That is so cool about Capt. or Col. England. I will have to look in the book and see if there was anyone with that title. I hope he was nice to you. 

Cathy, I am so sorry to hear about your situation.  Thank goodness you have POE. I hope you find the friendship and loving support you need here. Keep your chin up sweetheart! Kiss

Diana said it perfectly!!  We've got your back here! 

I know how you feel too...feeling lonely...and I thank my lucky stars everyday for the people here on POE! 

Kiss

Kiss Right back at ya Krissy. I love you guys so much!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 18:44 on 27th August 2008
On 27th August 2008 15:25, Alan Marron wrote:
Welcome to POE Catherine.  I've found the site to be a total madhouse, which is probably why I fitted in so easily (lol).  Hope your situation improves, and needless to say, any time when you feel tht you need a friend, there's a whole site full of good people here for you.  And the natives are friendly.

Alan, you are a true gentleman. Thank you so much for caring. It is great to belong this this madhouse. The laughter keeps me going. Smile
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:37 on 28th August 2008

Hi Cathy:  You hang in there, kiddo.  The people in this place are true gems and so are you.  Keep smiling, Cathy.  And keep coming around.  We love you too.

Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 05:02 on 28th August 2008
Cathy I did not know your situation till now, I am so sorry that you are in such a predicament. You know of course there is only one way out. But I do realise that is easier said than done, My best wishes for your future. There are brighter sunny days ahead I am sure. Take care and may angels guide you. Kiss
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 11:45 on 28th August 2008
On 28th August 2008 04:37, Ruth Gregory wrote:

Hi Cathy:  You hang in there, kiddo.  The people in this place are true gems and so are you.  Keep smiling, Cathy.  And keep coming around.  We love you too.

Ruth, you are an angel. Thank you so much. I manage as best as I can. Laughter is the best medicine and I do a lot of it with POE. I love all of you!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 11:46 on 28th August 2008
On 28th August 2008 05:02, Wolf wrote:
Cathy I did not know your situation till now, I am so sorry that you are in such a predicament. You know of course there is only one way out. But I do realise that is easier said than done, My best wishes for your future. There are brighter sunny days ahead I am sure. Take care and may angels guide you. Kiss

Thanks Wolf. I think you are an angel yourself. Someday things will work out, until then I am trying to be patient and take care of me and Elsie.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:16 on 28th August 2008
On 28th August 2008 05:02, Wolf wrote:

Wolf you have such a tender heart! Kiss
Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 13:38 on 28th August 2008

I must be a sheep in Wolfs clothing........ lol Laughing

Thanks girls, I'm just a sentimental guy.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:17 on 28th August 2008
That you are! Wink
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9