Slimbridge

in the county of Gloucestershire

Holy Trinity Church West window

Coventry

in the county of West Midlands

Cheltenham's Pittville Park Lakes

Cheltenham

in the county of Gloucestershire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi, we are Sabien & Luc

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

lucsa
lucsa
quotePosted at 19:03 on 9th November 2007

Hi i am Luc and together with Sabien i live in Tielt, a town in Belgium ( between Brugge and Gent).

We visit The New Forest since 1995 every year.

Sometimes just a trip for a few days, sometimes together with a different region.

We have visit Wales, Devon, Cornwall and Scotland.

We do all the travel with a motorcycle and stay in a B&B.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:43 on 10th March 2008

Hello Lucsa

Welcome to a great website. I don't think we have got anybody from Belgium registered as members....have we? Well, I haven't seen them if there are. If I'm wrong please let us know, but I don't recall anybody from Belgium. Its great to know who is looking in on POE.

C'mon Belgium, is there anybody out there?

Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 19:46 on 11th March 2008

Hi Luc

Welcome to POE.  Have you been up to the Lake District in Cumbria.  It's fantastic.  Give it a go.

KarenCool

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 23:42 on 11th March 2008

Hello lucsa.

Welcome to our site. Glad to see that the site is getting so popular all round the world. Dont forget to post your photo's here when you get home from your visits.

lucsa
lucsa
quotePosted at 17:33 on 19th March 2008

Thanks for the welcome.

We have stay one night in the Lake District 2 years ago on the way back from Scotland.

This summer we stay there 2 nights (back from Scotland) and want to ride the Hardknot-, Wrynose and Honister pass with the motorbike.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:18 on 19th March 2008

Peter

I love your opening shot....welcome to 'our' site! For Chris and Sarah to see such fantastic comments is surely confirmation of how we really feel about what they provide...thank you Peter!

One other point Peter, sometimes I have made a comment and posted only to think, I hope he/they is/are not offended, because somehow sending an email is different to how one might express oneself if face to face, you don't see the smile on the face, do you understand what I mean? I think you are a great guy with a great sense of humour! 

quote | editPosted at 18:40 on 19th March 2008

Hello and Welcome, Lucsa!

Ron, I think it's clear that you are a bit of a joker and it's taken in that spirit (at least I think it is!)Surprised

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:35 on 19th March 2008
Thanks Sue, and yes its easier to smile! I appreciate your comment....phew that was close!
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:42 on 19th March 2008

Thank you Ron. The way I see this site is, we are members, we post on here and we chat here. It is with geat thanks to Chris and Sarah for making it "our" site. In a way we are in partnership with Chris and Sarah, we all float together or we sink together.

I agree with you totaly about emails, I prefer to talk face to face, but after a short while you get to know who is joking and who is seriouse. Just wish i knew how to post smilies, i cant so i put lol. Means the same thing. I also love your sence of humour. AND I never take offence, thanks.

By

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:45 on 19th March 2008
I was about to say, By the way Ron, I can also say Llanfair Pg. By the way, my name is, Caerddwyn Pedre Yffan.