'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Halter Devil Chapel, Mugginton, Derbyshire

Mugginton

in the county of Derbyshire

St, Gregory's Church. Kirknewton, Northumberland.

Kirknewton

in the county of Northumberland

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:55 on 20th September 2015
Good Morning to all--enjoy the daySmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:28 on 21st September 2015

It was kind of an work day, but we got the firewood moved and re-stacked where we wanted it, I'm working on getting ready to do some Christmas ornaments. I need the pattern re-sized...I'll take my time at it though...not doing to many of them. The ones I did with Dee Dee several years ago, I introduced her to feather flowers...purple ones.  Someone used the glass see through ornament bulbs like we did but applied white feathers all around it and lightly brushed the ends of them with silver.  $10.98 at Kohl's Dept stores...per bulb.I'm tired tonight and was up this morning for some reason at 4 am...actually got up around 8 am....but never really went back to sleep this morning. So I'm calling it rest time for now, having just finished off dinner. Talk later on...

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 18:42 on 21st September 2015

Well, Good Evening all. It has been a long time since i last popped round for a cuppa. We moved from Denver to Summit County where all the skiing takes place, i.e Breckenridge, Vail ,Keystone are about 15 to 20 minutes drive from our home. We opened a second Law firm office in Frisco Colorado( and is in the Frisco Centre) which is about 10 minutes from our house, so, now we have an office in the downtown Denver area and in the Mountians. it was a difficult and long process moving across the continental divide, yet , it has now been done.

I have missed you all and have wanted to pop round to see if i may still be a welcomed member of the community.... 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:53 on 21st September 2015
Nice to see you back Rick and good luck with your new office.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:14 on 21st September 2015
Good Evening to all--been a bit busy to-day not had chance to post,nic to see Rick back amongst us --welcome back Rick.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:13 on 22nd September 2015

Yes, Rick...it is good to see you...come back often...my nieghobrhood right nowhas everyone off somewhere....my neighbors next door are in Colorado right now but where?...I think she said Denver at one time...I think she said her son.  But our retireies across the street are gone also, come back and head for Hawaii to see her brother..... then comes the Holidays. I'm about ready to work on Christmas Cards, but I think I could of bought the card company cheaper then the craftwork to do them....but then I get this wild idea to do the unusal stuff also...like swede leather and beads with an deer motif on sparkle card stock paper in turquiose, nature type card...maybe some feathers also...have to see after I get started. I just finsihed taking down one water fountain...and other I'm waiting for some help on and things are safely stored away for winter. Don't want the water pumps to freeze you know.

Windy but sunny out today....thinking an perfect day to be somewhere besides at home...heh?  I take it you ski...right? I like cross country skiing...I've done some of it with the scouts. My grandson Rick, is the littliest guy in his whole class.... up and grew 2 feet since spring and still needs to keeo going to at least an decent size. He's now into an men's medium Scout shirt. Little long yet, but fits not so bad otherwise. I always said, they go into high school as little boys and come out men. H'es an freshman this year. I also see that Prince Harrymay of settled on his girlfriend int he past again, and woulnd' tif be nice if theycould make it an go of things. Maybe another wedding and I could see them all doing the " family life" thing these days....what wonderful Holidays. I better get going for now...I see James skidded into day to speak to us all in the nic of time. Smiles*...and even Ron also. Ron, what's an "snark"?..ever heard of them? 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:37 on 22nd September 2015

Hey, smiles to Ron also, thanks Shirley! lol

A Snark is an imaginary animal, so there you go something else you've learned from POE today!

On the other hand a Coppers Nark.....a 'Snark' if the keyboard was playing up, or you've been on the sauce is a Police informer, or maybe a spy working for the Police

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:22 on 22nd September 2015
Good Morning to all-and a good morning to the lady of the plainsWink
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 20:34 on 22nd September 2015
Good Evening to you all....14.4 celsius here this day.. leaves are already going red and gold 'er that happens up here at 9 thousand feet above sea level you know.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:10 on 22nd September 2015

getting there Rick, autumn/winter season....Mt. Hood is so without snow right now her Glacier has been melting, we went over White River Glacier here a coupel of weeks ago...the run off from it...about the size of an road side ditch maybe up to your knee in water. No "river" right now, fish are dying also beecause of warm water temperatures this summer...and did you know since 1970 we have lost half of all the marine life in our oceans. Something seriously needs done with that and the wildfires and lack of trees these days. Lack of everything to say the truth.... but idiots and problems most the time. I just poppped in an pizza to cook, tonight is Scout night you know...means come home and get ready to take off again and if your lucky eat a bite before walking out.  Cowboy pizza....mushrooms pepperorni...sausage, olives, cheese...guess an greesn salad to go wth it. Just returned from shopping also,, it's getting to expensive thse days...stuff costs to much in comparison to wages. Light wind here and sunny day...mid 70's...been out walking this morning also. So I guess I best get goingfor now....

Ron your correct...it's an imaginary "something" I guess. I didn't know about the other aspect you mentioned. 

They look to be falsely ganging up on Trump now...LOL. I doubt they really had him in mind.... and he is as radical as can be..... to serve another agenda purpose besides being the Prez some day. They have accused him of being an loud mouth 5th anmendment clause...or have they repealed that consititional laws these days with some of the other ones....liberty. Freedom....the pursuit of happiness...etc etc etc.  They know that essentially as said in the beggining only the Bush family has the money to buy the Government out....backed by thier Nazi's and Hispanics. Cause we all know that the end days start with "coming from the South" ...the bible tells us so, because they rewrote it that way back in the 1500/1600's. ( Pizza...I need mourishment.) Later....