Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Netley Castle

Netley

in the county of Hampshire

Dudley Castle, Dudley, in the West Midlands

Dudley

in the county of West Midlands

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

members

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Julie Smith
Julie Smith
quotePosted at 03:46 on 30th June 2011
Hello, I have a question. When you talk how many members you have got how do you know if members cant unjoin? (I think thats a word lol) May be theyre not there anymore.
Bye Julie x
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sally Birch
Sally Birch
quotePosted at 21:03 on 11th July 2011
Good question Julie. I have noticed that some members (including me) go quiet from time to time and then suddenly start uploading images again. There are also the members who do not submit images but use the other services of the website. I supose there is a log of who enteres the site each day so POE can see the traffic. Perhaps someone who knows more about the site will be able to give you a better answer.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:10 on 11th July 2011

Maybe they are not there anymore Julie (some deceased perhaps) so who knows? However, until their account gets deleted the number of 'members' remains those who have originally registered with POE.

I hope that answers your question Julie, or is it that you are looking for someone in particular, wondering perhaps if they are still about? If so, why not ask in the forum?

27,000 or more people look into POE every day Sally!

Sally Birch
Sally Birch
quotePosted at 21:12 on 12th July 2011
Awsome Ron.
 Please login to post to this thread...