Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Acton Burnell Castle, Shropshire

Acton Burnell

in the county of Shropshire

Torcross and beach view

Torcross

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Nitpicks

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 13:41 on 26th August 2008
Yell I yelling for you too Lyn.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
L
L
quotePosted at 15:09 on 26th August 2008
LOL @ Catherine...BT have now fixed my phone! thats was quick work, I can't believe it!Surprised
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:13 on 26th August 2008

General rudeness and lack of showing proper consideration for others, i.e., pouring the last cup of coffee and putting the empty karaffe back on the hot burner.

I also hate it when you loan something to someone and they damage (or lose it) it and then bring it back to you in that condition with no offer to replace it.

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 15:17 on 26th August 2008
I get very angry when someone is rude to my kids.  Especially if my 5 year old it trying to get thru a door and the other person can't bother to hold the door for her!!  She got the door slammed in her little face once!!  I'm not one for confrontation but I had a few words to say about that!!!  Yell
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:18 on 26th August 2008
On 26th August 2008 15:09, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
LOL @ Catherine...BT have now fixed my phone! thats was quick work, I can't believe it!Surprised

I guess my yelling helped! Wink
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:20 on 26th August 2008
On 26th August 2008 15:17, Krissy wrote:
I get very angry when someone is rude to my kids.  Especially if my 5 year old it trying to get thru a door and the other person can't bother to hold the door for her!!  She got the door slammed in her little face once!!  I'm not one for confrontation but I had a few words to say about that!!!  Yell

Good for you Krissy. I would have done the same thing. Good example for your little one. She probably feels pretty special that her mum stuck up for her.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:23 on 26th August 2008
On 26th August 2008 15:17, Krissy wrote:

A dental assistant once told my five year old son off for being scared. I was so mad      ! I told her in no uncertain terms that she was not to talk to my boy like that, and that he had every right to be nervous at the dentist   . I almost didn't go back to that particular dentist, but sadly where we live, we don't have much choice.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:25 on 26th August 2008
On 26th August 2008 15:13, Diana Sinclair wrote:

General rudeness and lack of showing proper consideration for others, i.e., pouring the last cup of coffee and putting the empty karaffe back on the hot burner.

I also hate it when you loan something to someone and they damage (or lose it) it and then bring it back to you in that condition with no offer to replace it.

I agree Diana. I found some friendship receipts. You should try these. They are great. Check this out.

http://www.knockknock.biz/commerce/Pads/You-Owe-Me.html 

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 15:26 on 26th August 2008

Thanks Catherine!!  She was pretty miffed about it too!  She's a tough little cookie!

Sue...that is just so wrong!!  What are these people thinking when they have little ones that are scared??  Have they no compassion?

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:26 on 26th August 2008
Good for you Sue. Sounds like that assistant should not be in that job.