Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Marle Place Gardens, Brenchley, Kent - TN12 7HS

Brenchley

in the county of Kent

Kynance Cove

Kynance Cove

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:28 on 2nd June 2014
Many thanks Vince
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 22:42 on 9th June 2014

We had the news today that they are still going to take a holiday over here for a week from the 24th of this month.

We are going to have a ball. 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 22:30 on 11th June 2014

Hi Forum members tonight we held our fifty fourth healing circle meeting, commencing with a self Reike treatment whilst listening to the guided voice over instructions.

This was followed by 4 Angel card readings and a general discussion

The meeting closed with prayers for sick friends and healing prayers for society in general.

May God bring peace and happiness to this troubled world that we are privileged to share with nature.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:01 on 12th June 2014
On 9th June 2014 22:42, Neil Rodgers wrote:

We had the news today that they are still going to take a holiday over here for a week from the 24th of this month.

Say hello from their POE family friends Neil....even though they don't know us, we do care about them as we do all POE people.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 15:06 on 12th June 2014

I certainly will Ron, my friend is a keen on photography so I will ask him if he wants to join.

Every year we have ot go to Rhonda to photgraph the Chuffs that nest in the gorge, we always have agreat day out.  

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 15:38 on 12th June 2014
On 9th June 2014 22:42, Neil Rodgers wrote:

I hope you all have a brilliant time Neil.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 16:25 on 12th June 2014

We certainly will Ruth thier friends are coming with them so we are going to have a great time.

I will keep posting the updates.

Thanks Ruth and Ron. 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 09:38 on 14th June 2014

My thoughts for today.

Wherever you are spare a thought for all the dispossessed people in the world driven from their homes by war and conflict, women raped by soldiers, the young girls in Africa captured and possibly sold, young children living on the streets in various capitals of the world, children abducted against their will, the list is endless.

Neil

www.neishameditations.com 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 12:55 on 18th June 2014

Breathing Light music for my next production

The  music was I have chosen for my home page is refreshing as it is relaxing - as you listen to the music it will give you a sensation of light and space, sweeping away negativity energy replacing it with clarity and peace.

The background sounds are soft bass tones interspaced with washes of bright interlining chimes which when listened to give a distinct echoing  lustre and mystic feel to the music, each chime resonates with your heart allowing it to relax and allows your body to feel that it is floating on a cloud.

This is the reason I have chosen this music for my next production "Charkha Healing" so why not take 3 minutes out for yourself and listen to this beautiful piece of music   

Listen at a quiet volume, close your eyes and take in a few deep breaths. I am sure that this music will be relaxing and enjoyable

Just for today Relax

Neil 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 18:42 on 20th June 2014

My thoughts for today

Wherever you are in the world, if your day has been full of stress, stop for a while and look back, try to put the negative issues behind you, turn your face to the sun let its golden rays sink deep into your soul, let the light energize the cells of your body to enable you to face a new dawn.

Take each day as it comes, look forward don't ever doubt yourself, take each decision on its merit always consider your decision correct at the time it was made, tomorrow will come as sure as night follows day.

If you strive for perfection it will reward you inside, sweep your problems away but always remember to give your hand to assist those less fortunate than yourself, and as your dreams come true remember the thoughts for today.

Neil 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:21st June 2014 08:09