Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Hayling Island, Hants

Hayling Island

in the county of Hampshire

Ullswater, Cumbria

Ullswater

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

While Sarkozy attempts ( the flat pat stuff found in fields) another Soldier dies in Iraq!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 14:57 on 2nd April 2008
It surely will Ron. When people are that passionate about their religion, their way of life, their everything in fact, it becomes very difficult for them to accept anything but that religion. It's their reason for living and, very often, their reason for dying.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions

quote | editPosted at 16:17 on 2nd April 2008
Andy I agree with nearly everything you said in the other post....but Saddam didn't have anything to do with suicide bombings etc, and what he did to the Kurds was wicked..but no more that dropping bombs from 15000 feet and killing indiscriminately....and there are tyrants all over the world but we are very careful which ones we decide to topple (usually the ones that can't match our military might....I don't think we will be invading China, which has one of the world's worst human rights records, or North Korea, anytime soon. 
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 16:57 on 2nd April 2008
I understand fully where you're coming from Sue. Mugabe is no better or worse than Saddam, yet no-one does anything. It's the age of pick and choose. Smart bombs should solve the problem of indiscriminate bombing, but when your enemy wears civilian clothes, what can you do? I'm going back to writing poems Sue, we all need cheering up LOL.

quote | editPosted at 20:05 on 2nd April 2008
Me too....well reading them anyway.
 Please login to post to this thread...