Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Exbury Gardens

Exbury

in the county of Hampshire

Highcliffe

Highcliffe

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Sarah from Kent

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:40 on 28th August 2008
Wow! Five pages before you get the welcome from ME Sarah D, THE most important one, the legendary one.......shall I go on? He, he I used to be first with the welcome but this lot really do take pride in being first to welcome a new member, and like I've said many times Sarah D, I suppose there is now another one about to steal my thunder! It's a great website and forum, one that gets you hooked such that as once Peter said 'I've been sat here so long, I've got a square bum'. It really is a challenge to get round to seeing all the pics (yours are wonderful incidentally), as well as exploring the some 130,000 additional pages behind the front page! But there is something for everybody here no matter where you live. To what do I refer? Book your holiday accommodation via POE ( www.PicturesOfEngland.com/hotels/ ) and get the hotel cheaper than going direct!! You are also supporting POE because they get a small commission from that booking. That, along with any donations that we members make keeps this site going!! Enjoy it Sarah D and don't forget to join in the forum with new ideas, opinions, well you know what it's all about don't you? WELCOME TO POE SARAH D... 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sarah Dawson
Sarah Dawson
quotePosted at 23:10 on 1st September 2008

Sorry for my late reply, I've been away for a few days to the wonderful city of Paris. Great to come back to such a lovely, warm welcome from you all - thanks again!

Sarah Smile 

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 00:00 on 2nd September 2008
Hi Sarah. A long belated welcome from myself who used to hail from between your Dungeness and Hastings, at one point long ago. Loved your photos too.
Sarah Dawson
Sarah Dawson
quotePosted at 22:30 on 2nd September 2008

Hi Paul, thank you for your welcome and comment re my photo's, really appreciated!

Sarah

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 07:07 on 3rd September 2008
Hi Sarah - belated welcome! I have been on holiday too. Love your photos and that's a lovely avatar.
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6