Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Forced Swine Flu shots in Massachusetts

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 Next >

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:27 on 24th September 2009

Are you kidding me?!  News Report

Jaw Dropping Emoticon
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 16:30 on 24th September 2009

Seems silly to me!

They are worried about the next phase thats why, we're getting another dose of it nowish, and they reckon it'll have another variant tagged on the end of it. Worrying, but not a lot we can do really, i'm not sure trying to forcefully vaccinate everyone will work to be honest.

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 16:30 on 24th September 2009
Oh!! It's blocked here!!! What is it??? Forced?? Please tell me it's not what I think it is!!! Surprised
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 16:45 on 24th September 2009
Yep!! the police are heading round to your house tonight Krissy to force you to have swine flu!! SurprisedLaughing
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 16:50 on 24th September 2009
you hush, mister!!!!!  If I get it...c'mere and I'll cough on you..(like Carol from Little Britian)
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:53 on 24th September 2009

Can you believe it? They can declare martial law and come unbidden into your home and force your children to take the shot. They can't force adults but they will incarcerate adults who refuse to take it. Is it 1984 yet?

The last time I got a flu shot it made me sick. In fact, I have never been so sick as I was then. I don't relish being ordered to take a swine flu shot and then risk it actually giving me the illness. What do you do if that happens? Can you sue the state?

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 16:56 on 24th September 2009

This is my worst fear!!!!  I do not want my children to vaccinated! The only reason I did do it in the past was only because I could not afford to send them to a school that will accept them without it. My youngest sister was never vaccinated. And I agree with my dad and stepmom's decision about that.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:00 on 24th September 2009

So far it is only the sate of Massachusetts that will be doing this, Krissy. Can I come live with you? lol.

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 17:05 on 24th September 2009
Yes!!! RUN!  You can share a room with Erin!! Hope you don't mind a million stuffed animals!!
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 17:23 on 24th September 2009

The thing is, swine flu isn't always bad, in some cases it can kill and has left a few needing to be put on an ecmo machine, this is youngish people too, people in their 20's 30's!!!  scary, but... its not everyone that gets it this severe, the vast majority will recover with no problems!! i have been out to LOTS of cases of swine flu!  I think they are worrying that the next phase will be more severe, resulting in more people becoming seriously ill or dying, the amount of ecmo machines in the UK is frighteningly low, so it would really be a bit of a lottery to see who gets the use!

I think vaccinating is a bit of a waste to be honest as the vaccine can apparently lead to some horrific side effects!

1 2 3 4 Next >