Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Peel Waterfront

Peel

in the county of Isle of Man

Roman Baths, Bath, Somerset

Bath

a Historic City in the county of Somerset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

PHOTO ACCEPTANCE.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

David DalePremier Member - Click for more info
David Dale
Posted at 15:38 on 1st November 2017

I have posted many photos and the groups of photos that I posted over 48 hours ago has still not been accepted. It is known that there is a huge number of incoming photos to go through and I would expect a delay in getting ones own accepted, but a period of more than 48 hours is in my opinion unacceptable. I belong to another multiple photographic organization and they have many more incoming photos than you may have, but their incoming photos are accepted or rejected in minutes of their arrival.

I would strongly suggest that you make attempts to speed matters up or accept photos as they are on receipt. You can always remove those unacceptable ones at leisure.  

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
Posted at 08:59 on 2nd November 2017

Apologies David. 

We appreciate your feedback however, and will look into ways of speeding up the process. 

Cheers

David Dale
Posted at 15:10 on 7th November 2017

I think it is bad policy when photos coming onto site with posting date of 5 November 2017 being accepted on 7th November 2017 when I have photos that have been waiting to be accepted from before 3rd November 2017. I am afraid under these circumstances I must refrain from considering further monetary donations.

It is recommended that this situation is remedied at the earlist opportunity. Thank you.  

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
Posted at 09:24 on 8th November 2017
Hi David. I have sent you an email regarding this, as there is a reason. Cheers.
David Dale
Posted at 11:55 on 8th November 2017
Email received. Some of your comments are unacceptable to me However regretfully I have deleted a number of photos yet left about five which if you still reject them, then I will consider that you are in error of judgment. 
David Dale
Posted at 19:07 on 8th November 2017
Posted 9 photos of Sheffield featuring St. Oswalds Church. Some have left me the correct way up but on reaching you some wants rotating, Can you instruct me how to do in on your site, for now or other future incidences, Thank you.
David Dale
Posted at 16:34 on 30th November 2017
Posted 20 photos on Saturday. 6 days ago. Why are they not passed yet.Should they for some reason been rejected then please inform me.
Bob EmmottPremier Member - Click for more info
Bob Emmott
Posted at 17:38 on 7th March 2018

Can anybody please tell me how long it normally takes to get photos accepted? I posted 5 oday and 5 yesterday but have head nothing in reply. The photos have not appeared on the site.

How do I know if photos have been rejected, and how long does this process take?

I was considering pre,mium membership, but there is no point if my snaps are 'unacceptable'!

Bob

David Dale
Posted at 22:50 on 7th March 2018
Your photos should be on site by Saturday 10th March at the latest. I have had some not passed for more than a week and when I questioned it I got an unwelcome reply seperately.Because of that I am inclined not to post any more until I get an explanation and apology Photos I,m told by them that are taken from within a car are not acceptable, yet I have seen some that have been passed. They seem to reject photos that would be perfectly acceptable on  Flickr It appears to me that they are rejecting photos that they do not like regardless of the quality.
Bob EmmottPremier Member - Click for more info
Bob Emmott
Posted at 06:47 on 8th March 2018
On 7th March 2018 22:50, DAVID DALE wrote:
Your photos should be on site by Saturday 10th March at the latest. I have had some not passed for more than a week and when I questioned it I got an unwelcome reply seperately.Because of that I am inclined not to post any more until I get an explanation and apology Photos I,m told by them that are taken from within a car are not acceptable, yet I have seen some that have been passed. They seem to reject photos that would be perfectly acceptable on  Flickr It appears to me that they are rejecting photos that they do not like regardless of the quality.

Thanks for your response David! I'm surprised it takes that long. I suppose I'm used to sites like Flickr where things are a bit faster....

I'll wait and see what happens!

Bob