Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Maldon, Essex

Maldon

a Seaside Town in the county of Essex

After the Service

Acton Burnell

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

yorkshire dales accomodation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Jeff Chapman
Jeff Chapman
quotePosted at 16:05 on 15th April 2008

Barbara here!! I am home at last after spending five weeks in hospital. I want to take this oppertunity to thank you all for your very kind and sincere messages and prayers. I found it very hartening when Jeff told me about your support, I'm sure it helped me get through the tough times.I'm looking forward to recovering and getting back to normal once again. So thanks to you all, sincerely, Barbara

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:06 on 15th April 2008

Barbara, what wonderful news to hear, you are out of the hospital, that has got to feel so good.

May you continue to recover and know that you are in our thoughts and out prayers.

Take good care of yourself, and I get the feeling from Jeff's posts, that he is the kind of man who will take good care of you.

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:43 on 15th April 2008

Thanks for giving us the good news Barbara. And a hearty welcome to POE. I wish you a speedy recovery, and they do say that a good laugh is the best medicin in the world, so come and join us for a good laugh. We can be serious, but not for long.

Best wishes, Peter.

L
L
quotePosted at 20:15 on 15th April 2008

Barbara..glad to see you're home at last, Sue and Peter have said it all,

My best wishes to you.. Lyn

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:54 on 16th April 2008

Glad to hear you are home Barbara, take care.

Love and best wishes from Anna and Ron

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:38 on 25th April 2008
Hi Jeff, it's been a couple of weeks nearly since we, the forum members, wished Barbara a speedy recovery, hope she is still making good progress. Please don't feel obliged to update us and we are not wishing to intrude, but we do care about each other in the forum, even though we have the banter between us. So from all the members in the POE forum please pass on our continued love, support, prayers and best wishes for Barbara's speedy recovery.   
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:49 on 20th June 2008

In a recent email to me Jeff wrote >>>Hi Ron, thanks for your quick reply,and yes Barbara is doing fine thank you.

Perhaps I can get him to stop making Shepherds Crooks and return to the forum now and again!

Jeff Chapman
Jeff Chapman
quotePosted at 16:41 on 20th June 2008

Yes Ron, i guess i do owe everyone an apology for not joining in the forum for a while, and yes i am still kept busy making my crooks, Barbara is doing fine thank you all ,we  had a holiday in the yorkshire dales in early june,and we are going back there next week,the change of scenery and fresh air is just what B needed , B hopes to be returning to work in september,so until then we just have to enjoy july and aug the best we can,so i.ll wish everyone a happy summer,and i,ll be back on the forum soon,and hopefully send in some nice pictures from the dales.

jeff & barbara

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:08 on 20th June 2008

Looking forward to your pictures, Jeff.

So happy to know that Barbara is well enough to go back to work. Hope you have a wonderful summer together.

Lorraine
Lorraine
quotePosted at 17:40 on 20th June 2008

Hi Barbara,

I'm new to the forum but I wish you well just the same.   A Yorkshire dales summer will do anybody the world of good-----relax & enjoy.